As the phone has been certified by both FCC and TENAA, it is safe to say that it will come to China first followed by the USA. The Galaxy A9 Pro entered India last month for testing following which it was spotted on GFXBench and AnTuTu benchmarking sites. The device sports a unibody metal design and comes with high-end specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera, OIS, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.7×80.9×7.9; Weight: 210g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.1, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery, Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is expected to come in Black, Gold and White colors. Now, that the phone has been certified, the official announcement should be expected soon.