HTC had announced the One A9 last week for $399.99 but apparently this is just a limited period offer and the price of the phone will increase by $100 starting November 7.
So the HTC One A9 will be available for $399.99 for another two weeks after which it will be priced at $499.99 from November 7. In the UK, the One A9’s price is set at £429.99, that translates to around $660.
The cost of the HTC One A9 is the same worldwide to all distributors and operator partners. For end consumers, HTC’s sales regions are given the freedom to set prices and promotions as they see fit for local market needs. The One A9 price in the US is a very limited-time promotional offer for that region’s online store, as well as select HTC-only franchise stores. The offer is a special promotional pre-sale and is expected to conclude once the One A9 is available on-shelf at major retail and distributor partners. After the promotional pre-sale offer ends, the new price in the US atwill be $499.99 beginning 12:01 a.m. on 11/7.”
HTC has released the above official statement regarding the price of the One A9.
HTC One A9 Specifications
- 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 145.75 x 70.8 x 7.26mm; Weight: 143g
- Multi-directional fingerprint sensor
- 24-bit, 192kHz supported by Hi-Fi DAC, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS, NFC
- 2150mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC One A9 comes in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet colors.