HTC One M9e, a new variant in the M9 series has been certified in one TENAA (Via) in China. According to the images, the smartphone will come with a unibody metal design and a 5-inch 1080p display, similar to One M9. It is likely to come with a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Helio X10 SoC instead of Snadpragon 810 SoC on the M9, but it has 2GB of RAM compared to 3GB of RAM on the One M9 and the One M9+.
It has dual front-facing speakers, 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and an UltraPixel front-facing camera.
HTC One M9e rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- UltraPixel front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm; weight 157 grams
- 3.5mm headset jack, Dual front-facing HTC BoomSound stereo speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The HTC One M9e comes in Gold, Silver, Gray and Black colors. It might not be the rumored One M9+ successor that it expected to be introduced at tomorrow’s event along with Butterfly 3 variant for China. We will have to wait to see what HTC has to offer.