Fitbit has officially announced its launch in India. Just yesterday, the US based largest fitness wearable and activity tracker company was reported to foray in the country next month.
Fitbit is launching a line of activity and sleep-tracking products including Fitbit Surge, Fitbit Charge HR, Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, Fitbit Zip and Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale with Amazon India. The company offers a range of connected health and fitness devices spanning multiple styles with prices ranging from Rs 3,990-19,990.
“With a growing focus on personal health, fitness and wellbeing across India, and the strong demand for mobile devices and technology in the market, Fitbit is thrilled to provide consumers in India with our full line of trackers—at affordable prices across all mobile platforms—ensuring that everyone can find the right fit for their lifestyle and their goals. Our mission has always been to deliver innovation through exceptional, wearable design in a way that empowers consumers with greater knowledge of their overall health, while understanding that everyone’s approach to health and fitness is different.”
said James Park, CEO and Co-Founder of Fitbit.
Pricing and Aavailability
• Fitbit Surge (MSRP 19,990 INR); available in black, blue and tangerine
• Fitbit Charge HR (MSRP 12,990 INR); available in black, plum, blue and tangerine
• Fitbit Charge (MSRP 9,990 INR) available in black, blue
• Fitbit Flex (MSRP 6,990 INR); available in 10 colors – black, slate, navy, red, tangerine, teal3, violet3, lime3 and pink3
• Fitbit One (MSRP 6,990 INR); available in black and burgundy
• Fitbit Zip (MSRP 3,990 INR); available in charcoal, magenta
• Fitbit Aria (MSRP 9,990 INR); available in black and white
The full-line of Fitbit products are available now for pre-order nationwide on Amazon.in.