Asus just announced the Zenfone Selfie, the company’s latest selfie-focus smartphone with a 13-megapixel front and rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash at the Computex 2015. It even has a laser auto focus for the rear camera for capturing images faster and better even in low-lighting conditions. It has the same 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display seen on the Zenfone 2, but it has the latest Corning Gorilla glass protection. It is powered by a Snapdragon 615 Oct-Core processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
Asus Zenfone Selfie specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB/3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64 GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, Real Tone flash, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 ~ 3.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Selfie comes in Pure White, Chic Pink, Aqua Blue, Glacier Gray, Sheer Gold and Glamour Red colors. No details about the pricing or availability yet.