HTC One E9 got certified in China recently, now the HTC One E9+ has appeared on the official website in China. According to the listing, the One E9+ comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795M processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense UI on top. It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an ultrapixel front-facing camera.
Even though the specs page shows 5.5-inch 1080p screen and a 13-megapixel rear camera, the main page is clear. It is expected to come with 3GB RAM and 16 or 32GB of internal storage with expansion slot.
HTC One E9+ specifications
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6795M 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Sense 7.0 UI
- 20MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual nano SIM
- Dimensions: 156.5×76.5×7.54mm; Weight: 150g
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
HTC should unveil the One E9+ at its event on April 8th in Beijing along with the One M9+ that will come with dual rear cameras and a fingerprint sensor on the home button. The HTC One E9 press shots that were leaked by @upleaks recently reveals the same design of the One E9+, but it is expected to come with a slightly smaller 13-megapixel rear camera and a 1080p display.