HTC Desire 616 dual SIM that surfaced back in March in China has been officially announced. It has a 5-inch HD IPS display, powered by a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense 5.1 UI on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 3G HSPA+ connectivity and dual SIM support. It has 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory with expansion slot and a 2000 mAh battery. Unlike the Desire 610, this doesn’t come with dual front-facing speakers.
HTC Desire 616 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Sense UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera, 720p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- HTC BlinkFeed
- Dimensions: 142 x 71.9 x 9.15 mm 1; Weight: 150 grams
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with a-GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 616 comes in Grey and White colors and is priced at S$298 (Rs. 14340 approx.) according to TNW. It went on sale in China last month, now it would be available in North Asia, South Asia, China and Russia.