If you are a mobile startup then you might walk the red carpet on the sidelines of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in Feb 2010. Mobile Premier Awards is inviting entries in various categories from startups with a mobile angle and is aimed at encouraging innovation in mobile startups. The Mobile Premier Awards are the largest open and global startup competition in the mobile industry.
There have already been more than 200 submissions for the Mobile Premier Awards.
Participation is free and open to any startup with a mobile angle.
To sign up entrants simply need to create their own company profile on dotopen.com and select the awards they want to compete in.
The deadline for entry is December 31st 2009.
The Mobile Premier Awards 2010 include the following awards:
* MPA in Innovation – The best grassroots startup innovation chosen by their peers
* MPA in Marketing – The best startup in Mobile Marketing
* MPA in Entertainment – The best startup in Mobile Entertainment
* MPA in User Experience – The best startup in Mobile User Experience
* MPA in Social Change – The best startup using mobile for social change
* MPA in Female Entrepreneurship – The best woman-lead mobile startup
About the Mobile Premier Awards
The Mobile Premier Awards are the point of reference in startup premiers during the Mobile World Congress on February 15, 2010 in Barcelona and are organized in collaboration with some of the main networks in the industry including MobileMonday, Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), Mobile Entertainment Forum (MEF), MEX, MobileActive.org, Women 2.0 and the Women in Mobile Data Association.