HTC has started rolling out Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) update for the customers in UK. HTC UK and HTC France has shared this great new on their Facebook pages earlier today. HTC One users in UK have also reported that they have received the update in the standalone version and the carrier variants including Vodafone and 02.
The Android 4.2.2 update (v2.24.709.1) rolled out in Taiwan earlier this month. Some users in UK are receiving the v2.24.401.2 update some are getting the v2.24.401.1. We are not sure what’s the different betweeen these two. One of this might be carrier variant.
Here is the full change log from the screenshot.
- Launcher bar enhancement
- Widget panel rearrangement
- New lock screen style and widget
- Enhanced behavior of the home button
- Home button options added to make navigation menu bar removable
- Battery percentage in the status bar
- Quick settings
- AE/AF enhancements in the camera
- New Zoe format for better file management
- 6 more theme music in the video highlights
- Add seek, fast/back, forward function to enhance user experience in Music channel
The update is about 413MB. There were rumors that the update would roll out in Asia last week, but it didn’t happen. Not sure when the update would roll out for users in India. We will let you know once it rolls out here.