Now get 15% cash back on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 even on debit cards
Last month Samsung started offering 15% cash back on purchase of select Galaxy devices using select credit cards. The company has extended this cash back offer till the 31st of May, but this offer is now applicable only on purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note 2.This offer available on both credit and debit cards from select banks with EMI schemes. Additionally it is offering 0% interest, no down payment and zero processing fee if you purchase the device with credit card.
Terms and conditions for the 15% cash back offer from the Samsung eStore
- Offer valid is till 31st May 2013. Customer would get 15% cash back on the transaction value of Note II only.
- Offer is valid on payment made using 6 months EMI option on ICICI, Axis, Kotak, HSBC, Standard Chartered & HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Offer is also valid on of ICICI, CITI, Axis, Kotak, SBI, Indusind, HSBC, Standard Chartered & HDFC Bank debit card payment.
- For credit cards, the offer of cash back is valid only on 6 months EMI (cash back is not offered on 9 and 1 2 months EMI option)
- The other terms & conditions of ICICI, Axis, Kotak, HSBC, Standard Chartered & HDFC Bank Credit Card for EMI will continue to apply.
- Cash back will be credited into the customers’ Credit Card or debit account on or before 25th July.
- Transactions reversed or EMI foreclosed on or before 25th July 2013 will not qualify for the cash-back.
- Only one transaction per card will be eligible for receiving the 15% cash back under this offer.
- EMI scheme at the sole discretion of the banks & on select cards only.
- Limited period offer or till stocks last, whichever is earlier. Other terms and conditions apply
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 got a price cut earlier this year, but the price has gone up due to the increase in customs duty. Those who missed the chance could used this cash back offer, if you are planning to get this device. This offer is available in the official Samsung eStore, select online retail stores such as Flipkart and select retail stores across India.