New Swype Beta for Android brings Multimodal Keyboard, Next Word Prediction and more
New Swype Beta for Android from Nuance version 220.127.116.1109 has got a new interface that has been redesigned from ground up. It also has new features such as Multimodal input with four input modalities on one keyboard such as letter to letter, predictive text input powered by XT9, Swype input and voice input. The new living keyboard feature builds a personal language to lean new words and it also predicts next words. It has Voice and Text Dictionary Sync and Default dictionary editing.
New features in Swype v 18.104.22.16809
- Fully Integrated XT9 predictive tap, T9Write, and Dragon dictation algorithms and dictionaries
- More language support for Dragon Dictate and voice-text dictionary sync.
- Quick personalization through SMS, Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook
- New user interface and user experience
- Default dictionary editing lets users remove words in their default/baseline dictionary
- Major improvements to Chinese with expanded input support for Simplified and Traditional input with Pinyin, Zhuyin, Bihua, Canjie, Quick Canjie
- Tablets now support all languages as the mobile handset version.
Download Swype BETA for Android from beta.swype.com. You can now install Swype Beta on an Android device even if it has pre-installed version of Swype.