Karbonn Mobiles To Launch 3G Android Phones Next Year
Karbonn Mobiles recently launched 10 new entry-level phones across various price-points in India. These handsets are priced between Rs.1500 to Rs.5000 and they are targeted at different market segments. The new range of mobile phones from Karbonn consists of a variety of touch, QWERTY, multimedia and music phones. Check out the complete list of newly launched phones below.
Pradeep Jain, Managing Director, Karbonn Mobiles, said “Karbonn Mobiles was launched in India in March 2009 with a view of offering unmatched quality and features at attractive price points for Indian mobile phone users. The response thus far has been truly overwhelming and the Karbonn brand has gone from strength to strength in the country. We plan to get even more aggressive with fresh initiatives to ramp up our operations and aim to double our sales by the first quarter of the next year.”
- Karbonn K1414 – Touchscreen phone
- Karbonn K25i – QWERTY + Wi-Fi
- Karbonn K111 – Multimedia phone
- Karbonn K11 -Multimedia phone
- Karbonn K514 – Multimedia phone
- Karbonn K550i – Music phone
- Karbonn K424 – Music phone
- Karbonn K343 – Music Phone
- Karbonn K316 – Music phone
- Karbonn K451i – Entry-level phone with great battery backup
Karbonn Moblies also announced that, the company will launch Android powered 3G smartphones early next year.