Western Digital at the Consumer Electronics Show 2018 (CES 2018) introduced the world’s smallest 256GB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive, which also comes in other capacities. It introduced world’s smallest 128GB USB 3.0 Ultra Fit Flash Drive back in 2015. It also showcased the prototype of world’s smallest 1TB USB Type-C flash drive.
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 flash drive specifications
- Transfer up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives; up to 130MB/s read speed
- SanDisk SecureAccess software for password protection and 128-bit encryption
- RescuePRO file recovery software
- USB 3.1 (Gen 1) enabled (USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 backward compatible)
- Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drives will be priced at $21.99 (Rs. 1,400 approx.), $34.99 (Rs. 2,230 approx.), $59.99 (Rs. 3,820 approx.), $119.99 (Rs. 7640 approx.) and $149.99 (Rs. 9550 approx.) for 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities, respectively. It will go on sale soon. No details about the cost and availability for SanDisk 1TB USB Type-C flash drive yet."SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 world's smallest 256GB Flash Drive announced, world's smallest 1TB USB Type-C flash drive showcased",