After the Nokia 9 prototype images surfaced last month, the upcoming flagship smartphone made by HMD Global with model number TA-1004 has surfaced on AnTuTu confirming those specifications. A recent Geekbench listing also confirmed Snapdragon 835 and 4GB of RAM for the smartphone.
We recently saw a Nokia teaser that showed a Nokia smartphone with dual rear cameras, but the prototype images revealed something like a Laser autofocus below the cameras on the back.
According to AnTuTu, it crossed 1,70,000 score in the results.
Nokia 9 rumored specifications
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) display with 530-nits brightness
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP (RBG) + 13MP (Monochrome) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, EIS 3.0, 4K video recording
- 8/12MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
The Nokia 9 is said to be introduced sometime in early Q3 2017 and is rumored to cost 5,000 yuan (US$ 734 / Rs. 47290 approx.) in China.