After the launch of BIP 3 in India last month, Amazfit has launched BIP 3 Pro smartwatch with built-in GPS support in India. It has a 1.69-inch color display with 2.5D tempered glass that lets you view notifications, like incoming calls, messages, reminders, and health and fitness data, blood-oxygen saturation measurement feature.
Other features include heart rate, stress level, sleep quality (including sleep stages and daytime naps), and female menstrual cycles. The models come with PAI Health Assessment System, which uses smart algorithms to take conventional health and fitness data like heart rate and step count, as well as data gathered from the user’s everyday activities. These feature 60 sports modes.
The Amazfit Bip 3 Pro has built-in GPS, and supports a total of 4 satellite positioning systems to help users track their movements with high precision. It promises up to 14 days of battery life.
Amazfit Bip 3 Pro features and specifications
- 1.69-inch (240×280 pixels) colour TFT display with 2.5D Glass + AF coating
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps, weather forecasts
- 60+ sports modes, 4 satellite positioning systems
- BioTracker 2 PPG biometric sensor, 24h Heart rate and Stress level tracking, Blood oxygen (SpO2) measurement
- Sleep Quality Monitoring with Sleep stages (including REM), Daytime naps, Sleep breathing quality, Sleep score
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Compatible with Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- PAI health analysis
- Dimensions: 44.12×36.49×9.65mm; Weight: 33g
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- 280mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life with typical use, up to 7 days with heavy use
Pricing and availability
The Amazfit Bip 3 Pro comes in black, pink and cream colours, is priced at Rs. 3,999 and will be available from Flipkart and Amazfit.com starting from July 7th.