LG G Pro 2 is the successor of the LG G Pro and is LG’s answer to Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The LG G Pro 2 is a worthy competitor to the Galaxy Note 3 and a healthy successor to the original G Pro, but retains too much of G Pro in it to be the device to beat this summer. The LG G Pro 2 comes with top of the shelf specifications including a Snapdragon 800 SoC, 3GB RAM and a 5.9inch Full HD True IPS LCD display.
Among the important features of the LG G Pro 2, we have the 13MP camera unit on the back that comes with OIS+. We took out the camera of the LG G Pro 2 out for a ride and we were quite impressed with what we got from the 13MP unit. Before we check out the camera samples, you can check out the specification of LG G Pro 2 right below.
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with slim bezel
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dimensions – 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm, weight: 172g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS+, 4K video recording, Slow motion video at 120 fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB / 32GB of internal memory, micro SD card slot
- LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS, NFC, SlimPort
- 3200 mAh battery (removable)
As you can see from the camera samples, the camera quality is quite good. You can check out our entire review to know more. The camera can also record 4K Ultra HD video and you can find the sample right below.