Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Photo Gallery
Samsung just launched the second iteration of their budget smartphone in the form of Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2. Samsung launched a similar smartphone last year and it was quite a hit considering the fact that it almost looked like the flagship(Samsung Galaxy S3 at that time / You can argue that all Samsung smartphones look alike). This year Samsung have launched an updated(well the numeric convention says so) version of the Galaxy S Duos as Galaxy S Duos 2.
The new Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 features almost exactly similar specifications as that of its predecessor except for the processor, WiFi Direct capabilities and the matte plastic finish at the back. Following are the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2
- 4.0-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.57 mm thick and weighs 118 grams
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 768 MB RAM, 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS
- 1500mAh battery
We recently unboxed the device and today we are bringing you the photo gallery. One of the good things about the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 is its matte finish plastic back that feels quite good in the hand compared to the cheap plastic back of the other phones. The overall build quality is pretty much the same and from all angles, the phone looks like a typical Samsung Galaxy device. You can check out the photo gallery of Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 right below.