We recently saw Samsung announce the Galaxy Note smartphone. It seems that LG is also ready to introduce a phone named Note. The phone in the picture above is the Optimus Note.
The LG Optimus Note has a different form factor compared to Samsung’s Galaxy Note. The Optimus Note is a slider with a QWERTY keyboard while the Galaxy Note is a candybar touchscreen phone.
The main aspect to note about the device is its relatively thin profile despite being a slider. The phone measures in at only 12.3mm thickness.
The phone has the following features:
- 4″ LG NOVA Display
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core processor
- 5 Megapixel Camera, Front VGA Calling Camera
- 8GB Internal Mem0ry (microSD Card Slot has not been confirmed)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, Wi-Fi, GPS
- HDMI Output
LG believes that the slim waistline of the device will attract users who had to sacrifice QWERTY keyboards on their devices due to the extra thickness it brings.