motorola is gearing up to launch the Edge 30 (Moto x30) smartphone globally soon, now the motorola ‘Frontier 22’, the company’s flagship smartphone has surfaced in press renders along with rumoured specifications. This reveals a curved punch-hole screen, 50MP AI triple rear cameras, and moto logo on the back and a matte finish.
It said to be powered by Qualcomm’s upcoming SM8475 4nm SoC, which is said to be Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus, since the Part Number of Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is SM8450. It is also said to be one of the first phones to use a 200MP sensor, which could use 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor was introduced last year.
motorola ‘Frontier 22’ rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ 144Hz POLED curved display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+
- Octa Core Snapdragon Gen 1 Plus 4nm Mobile Platform
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide camera, 12MP 2x telephoto camera
- 60MP front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, triple microphone array
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 125W wired fast charging, 30W / 50W wireless charging
We still don’t have the final name of the phone or the pricing yet, but it is expected to be introduced in July 2022.