Xiaomi already confirmed most specifications of the Redmi Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+, but it didn’t reveal any details about the budget Redmi Note 11 5G smartphone. Now, the phone with the model number 21091116AC has been certified by TENAA in China, revealing most specifications of the phone before it goes official tomorrow.
The TENAA listing doesn’t reveal the image of the phone, but it says that it will feature a 6.6-inch OLED screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner, but leaker Digital Chat station says that this is an error, and the phone has 6.6-inch LCD screen with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
This has a 2.4GHz Octa-Core SoC which is said to be Dimensity 810, compared to Dimensity 700 in the predecessor. The Note 11 Pro models are powered by Snapdragon 910 SoC. The listing also reveals 5000mAh battery, and the 3C certification already confirmed 33W fast charging for the phone compared to 18W charging in the Redmi Note 10 5G.
The Note 11 Pro is said to come with 67W fast charging, and the company already confirmed 120W fast charging for the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ model.
Redmi Note 11 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP secondary camera
- front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 163.56×75.78×8.75mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
We should know all the details, including the price of the Redmi Note 11 series smartphones when they go official tomorrow, October 28th.