POCO just announced the POCO M3 Pro 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in a global event, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz DynamicSwitch DotDisplay that is capable of adjusting to content automatically – from static content viewing at 50Hz, streaming video at 60Hz to scrolling social media feeds or gaming at up to 90Hz, has 91% screen-to-body ratio and a 8MP front camera inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM.
The phone has a 48MP main camera along with 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging, but comes with 22.5W fast charger in the box.
POCO M3 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 500 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The POCO M3 Pro 5G comes in Power Black, Cool Blue and POCO Yellow colours, is priced at €179 (US$ 218 / Rs. 15,995 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs €199 (US$ 243 / Rs. 17,780approx.). The early bird pricing is €20 cheaper, so it starts at €159 (US$ 194 / Rs. 14,205 approx.).
It will be available to order from POCO website, AliExpress, Amazon and goboo globally starting from tomorrow, May 20th till 22nd with early bird pricing. It will roll out through other online channels globally.