Xiaomi today unveiled the Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro today, the company’s latest TWS headset with a 11mm dual magnetic dynamic driver unit and Hi-Fi audio, after teasing it. The Buds 4 Pro includes Hi-Res Audio Wireless Certification, LHDC 4.0 Ultra-Clear Transmission Protocol compatibility, and 96kHz HD audio.
The Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro have a one-of-a-kind ‘space capsule’ open magnetic design that enables for effortless removal of the earphones from the case. Furthermore, the handle of the earphones enables pressure-sensitive operation, and the pressure-sensitive feedback is quick and effective for regulating the TWS, thanks to Goodix’s VersaSensor.
With the help of the VersaSensor, Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro can automatically turn on when the user puts on the devices, and allow the user to control the buds by pressing and holding on the force sensor on the stem.
It can achieve a depth of up to 48dB noise cancellation, thanks to three microphones and features three levels of transparency mode, allowing you to enjoy both your music and the surrounding environment. Xiaomi claims that the 3Mic+ bone voiceprint sensor in the Buds 4 Pro, in conjunction with Xiaomi’s self-developed AI noise reduction technology, maximizes the capacity to extract the wearer’s voice.
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro Specifications:
- Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity
- Supported Codec: SBC/AAC/LHDC 4.0
- 11mm Dual-magnetic dynamic drivers, Hi-Fi audio
- Noise cancellation of up to 48dB while ANC is on
- 3Mic+ bone voiceprint sensor
- Three Transparency modes enable users to listen to the ambient sounds
- The ear handle supports pressure-sensitive operation and can switch between noise reduction modes, music and incoming call control
- Dual-device intelligent quick connection to easily pair with mobile phones and laptops
- Dust and water resistant (IP54)
- 5g lightweight earbuds; Case weight: 49.5g
- 9 hours with ANC off, 38h total battery life without ANC, Qi wireless charging
Pricing and availability
Xiaomi Buds 4 Pro is available in black and gold colours and is priced at CNY 999 (US$ 148 / Rs. 11,786) and is already on sale in China.