OPPO has introduced Enco W51, the company’s latest true wireless earphones in China along with the Reno4. It has 7mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IP54 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. It has low-latency as low as 94ms for both the ears and 47ms for single ear, has advanced feed forward and feedback hybrid dual microphones that can achieve a noise reduction of 35dB even in crowded environments like subways, high-speed rails, trains etc. according to the company.
You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears and has designed for ear canal structure with G3 ear curve for a comfortable experience. It promises up to 24 hours of battery life with the wireless charging case and 4 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco W51 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 7mm driver
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, Breeno voice control
- 94ms (47ms for single ear) low-latency
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 55.5g for the case
- 25mAh battery offers 4 hours (3.5h with ANC) of standalone music playback, 350mAh battery on the case offers 24h (20h with ANC) battery life, wireless charging case
The OPPO Enco W51 comes in White, Black and Blue colors, is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 70 / Rs. 5,325 approx.) and will be available in China from July 9th with pre-orders starting from June 12th.