realme launched realme Narzo 10 in India back in May running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0, check out this post to learn about realme UI features in details. realme Narzo 10 is rebranded realme 6i, which was introduced in Mayanmar back in March.
realme UI comes with new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology), and more. Check out this post to learn about new features that realme UI brings to realme Narzo 10.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme Narzo 10 (RMX2040), also check out our realme Narzo 10 content,
- realme Narzo 10 Unboxing and First Impressions
- Realme Narzo 10 Review: Budget gaming phone with few compromises
- How to uninstall apps on realme Narzo 10 without root
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme Narzo 10 so far,
- [Sep 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2040_11_A.29 update with August Android security patch. The update brings smooth scrolling and super nighttime standby features (can be found under realme Lab section) along with new toggles for OTG Switch and focus mode in the quick setting notification panel and several other optimizations.
- [Aug 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2040_11_A.25 update with July Android security patch. The update optimizes the fingerprint recognition rate and display of battery icon in the status bar while charging along with several other optimizations and bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Jul 1, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2040_11_A.23 update with June Android security patch. The update brings optimizations for audio quality while gaming apart from other bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [May 27, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2040_11_A.17 update with May Android security patch. The update also brings optimized front camera performance. [Download Link]
- [May 18, 2020]: realme CMO, Francis Wang has confirmed that realme Narzo 10 will get Android 11 update, and the company will try to deliver two major Android update to Narzo 10.
How many android updates will give narzo 10
— Yaswanth (@Yaswant10475103) May 18, 2020
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added Super nighttime standby feature
● Added Smooth scrolling feature
● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
● Optimized the default display of battery percentage
● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
● Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window