realme launched the realme C3 in the country earlier this month running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0, check out this post to learn about realme UI features in details. realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme C3 (RMX2020), also check out our realme C3 content,
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme C3 so far,
- [Apr 2, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.19 with more several camera improvements. [Download Link]
- [Mar 17, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.15 with several camera improvements. [Download Link]
- [Feb 27, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.03 with February security patch. The update weighs 388 MBs in size and brings Camera optimizations and multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
realme C3 comes in Blazing Red and Frozen Blue colors with the sunrise design and goes on sale on Flipkart and realme.com.
- Rs. 7499 for 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant
- Rs. 8499 for 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant
- Optimized the clarity of the front preview
- Improved the photography quality of front camera indoors
- Reduced the face noise of rear camera in low light
- Improved the image quality of rear video
- Optimized the color and clarity of the rear zoom mode
- Fixed the issue that the camera flash was invalid while using third-party applications in the dark
- Fixed the probability failure of the distance sensor
- Fixed the issue that the custom ringtone would not be displayed in the list immediately after setting it
- Fixed the issue that the screencast fail to enable