realme launched the realme C3 in the country back in February running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0. realme UI comes with new features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology), and more. Check out this post to learn about all the reamle UI 1.0 features. realme has already confirmed that realme C3 will receive Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 update in March 2021.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme C3 (RMX2020), also check out our realme C3 content,
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme C3 so far,
- [Nov 9, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.49 with October Android security patch. The update weighs just 339MBs in size, and brings the ability to take scrolling screenshot in horizontal mode. The update also adds a new super power saving mode, a toggle in the screenshot settings to turn on/off functionality for taking a screenshot via the power+volume down button. The company has also added a new toggle under the Eye Comfort display settings, which lets users schedule it between Sunset and Sunrise. A new icon pull-down gesture toggle is also added which lets a user pull down app icons by swiping upwards on the left/right side of the screen. A couple of new shortcuts are added at the bottom of the Battery and Security settings. There is also a new create feature that enables video editing in Soloop app. Apart from it, the update also brings a fix for screen flicker when entering the album and freezing issue of Clone Phone.
Security ● Android Security Patch: October, 2020 Screenshot ● Added Scrolling screenshot feature in horizontal mode ● Added a toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings Settings ● Added Super power saving mode ● Added a toggle for displaying keyboard when entering app drawer ● Added Icon pull-down gesture ● Added From Sunset to Sunrise option of eye comfort ● Added shortcuts at the bottom of Battery settings ● Added shortcuts at the bottom of Security settings Album ● Added Create feature which enables video editing in Soloop ● Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album System ● Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of Clone Phone
- [Oct 17, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.45 with September Android security patch. The update weighs 319MBs in size and adds a new slo-mo section adjustment feature in the Photos after taking Slow-motion video. The update also brings fix for noise issue during gaming, and black screen issue after Bluetooth Earphones were connected.
Security ● Android Security Patch: September, 2020 System ● Fixed the noise issue during gaming ● Fixed the probabilistic black screen issue after Bluetooth Earphones were connected Photos ● Added the Slo-mo section adjustment feature in the Photos after taking Slow-motion video
- [Sep 25, 2020]: realme C3 will be upgraded to Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 in Mar 2021, confirms realme.
- [Sep 15, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.43 with August Android security patch. This update replaces A.41 version and comes with the same changelogs as the last update. [Download Link]
- [Sep 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.41 with August Android security patch. The update weighs 211MBs in size and brings smooth scrolling and super nighttime standby features (can be found under realme Lab section) along with new toggles for OTG Switch and focus mode in the quick setting notification panel.
Security ● Android Security Patch: August, 2020 realme Lab ● Added Super nighttime standby feature ● Added Smooth scrolling feature Settings ● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface ● Optimized the default display of battery percentage System ● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer ● Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher Status Bar ● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode ● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel ● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
- [Aug 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.39 with July Android security patch. The update optimizes app startup speed and installation speed. The update also brings optimization for display of battery icon in the status bar while charging along with several other optimizations and bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [Jul 1, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.33 with June Android security patch. The update weighs just 409 MBs in size and brings optimization for gaming audio quality and fixes lagging issues. The update also brings fix for other minor issues along with other optimizations. [Download Link]
Security ● Updated Android security patch（June，2020) Optimized ● Optimized game audio quality ● Optimized system stability ● Optimized probabilistic lagging issue Known issue fixed ● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing power button to light up screen ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero ● Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
- [May 29, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.25 with May Android security patch. The update brings new charging animation along with optimization for front camera image clarity. [Download Link]
- [Apr 21, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.21 with April Android security patch. The update weighs 211 MBs in size and brings several camera optimizations along with bug fixes. This update also fixes PUBG and Facebook issues. [Download Link]
Security ● Android security patch: April, 2020 Camera ● Optimized the low ISO noise performance of the front camera and improved the ISO clarity ● Optimized the front camera issue of indoor AWB redness ● Improved selfie experience and closer to nature ● Optimized the contrast of selfies and reduced eye shadows ● Optimized blurring of photos caused by front camera shaking ● Optimized the image quality of the rear camera at low ISO clarity ● Optimized the AWB of the rear camera to improve the greenish problem in some outdoor scenes Known issue fixed ● Optimized the fluency of entering and exiting Whatsapp ● Solved the issue of sliding stuck on Facebook ● Solved the stuck issue in some scenes during the PUBG ● Optimized the screen touch experience and solved the touch delay issue in some scenes
- [Apr 2, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.19 with March Android security patch. The update weighs 183 MBs in size and brings several camera improvements. [Download Link]
Camera ● Optimized the clarity of the front preview ● Improved the photography quality of front camera indoors ● Reduced the face noise of rear camera in low light ● Improved the image quality of rear video ● Optimized the color and clarity of the rear zoom mode Fixed ● Fixed the issue that the camera flash was invalid while using third-party applications in the dark ● Fixed the probability failure of the distance sensor ● Fixed the issue that the custom ringtone would not be displayed in the list immediately after setting it ● Fixed the issue that the screencast fail to enable
- [Mar 17, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.15 with February Android security patch. The update weighs 318 MBs in size and brings several camera improvements. [Download Link]
- [Feb 27, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2020_11_A.03 with February security patch. The update weighs 388 MBs in size and brings Camera optimizations and multiple bug fixes. [Download Link]
Note that realme follows staged rollout and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader rollout usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.