Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro smartphone with 108MP penta rear cameras will be announced on November 5th. The company already revealed details about the camera sensors, dual OIS, shared samples, and the specifications were revealed through TENAA listing, and it also confirmed the 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charging. Few days back it has confirmed Snapdragon 730G, details about the in-display fingerprint scanner and more.
The Redmi K20 was powered by Snapdragon 730, and the Mi CC9 Pro will be the first Xiaomi phone to be powered by Snapdragon 730G. It also said that this is the world’s first smartphone to feature ultra-thin screen in-display fingerprint scanner with improved sensitivity for better unlock success rate. It is easier to unlock even in low temperatures and if the fingers are dry, said the company.
The phone is equipped with bottom ported speaker with a 1CC large sound chamber, and the overall loudness is doubled compared with the previous generation, said the company. It also has a 3.5mm audio jack with support for Hi-Res audio.
The CC9 Pro features NFC support and comes with infrared sensor on the top to control home appliances using Mi Remote app.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, Dual LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
The phone will come in Green and Snow Aurora colors. We should know the price once it goes tomorrow, November 5th. It will be introduced for global markets as Mi Note 10 on November 6th in Spain.