A new entry-level smartphone from HUAWEI with the model number AMN-AL10 has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a 5.71-inch HD+ waterdrop notch screen, 2GHz Octa-Core processor with up to 3GB RAM, Android Pie, 13-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front camera, as well as 3000mAh battery. Except the Octa-Core SoC, other specifications are similar to the HUAWEI Y5 2019 that was introduced earlier this year.
This could be a HUAWEI Enjoy series phone cheaper than the HUAWEI Enjoy 9e that was introduced earlier this year.
HUAWEI AMN-AL10 specifications
- 5.71-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 147.13×70.78×8.45mm; Weight: 146g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (Typical) / 2920mAh (Minimum) battery
The HUAWEI AMN-AL10 is expected to come in Black, Amber brown and Turquoise green colors. We should know the launch date soon.