After A7x, OPPO has introduced A7, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen with screen-to-body ratio up to 88.3% for a more immersive experience, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 SoC, has 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera, features a 16-megapixel front camera with AR stickers, packs 4GB of RAM, 64GB storage, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A7 specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.1×75.7×8.2mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) built-in battery
The OPPO A7 comes in Fresh Pink, Lake Green and Amber Gold colors with 3D glass back with patterns, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 16,540 approx.), available for pre-order and goes on sale in China from November 22.