Details about Moto G5S Plus, successor of Moto G5 Plus surfaced back in May in a leaked roadmap image which revealed a 5.5-inch 1080p display and dual rear cameras for the phone. Now @evleaks has posted detailed specification of the phone. The phone is said to come with 13MP dual rear cameras with a combination of RGB and Monochrome sensors for capturing depth information for bokeh effect, background replacement and capture selective black-and-white feature.
It is said to be powered the same Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage for the top-end version. There is a fingerprint sensor on the front and the image reveals unibody metal design. The smaller Moto G5S is said to come with 5.2-inch 1080p display and a metal body, according to earlier leak.
Moto G5S Plus rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (monochrome) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with selfie flash
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
The Moto G5S and Moto G5S Plus are expected to be announced along with the Moto Z2 Force at July 25 event in New York City.