Samsung just launched Galaxy C9 Pro, its top-end smartphone in the Galaxy ‘C Series’ in India. It was announced in China back in October last year, packs a 6-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by the latest Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor, runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Samsung’s own UI on top, has 6GB of RAM and has 16-megapixel front and rear cameras.
It has aerospace-grade aluminium unibody design, has dual speaker, one in the earpiece, other on the bottom and a new antenna design. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button on the front and has dedicated SIM slots along with a microSD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glassdisplay
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera,f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 189g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, USB-Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes in Black and Gold colors in India, is priced at Rs. 36900 and will be available from late February 2017 in the country. It will be available for pre-order through select stores and online channels from January 27, 2017 and comes with pre-booking offer of One-Time Screen Replacement for a period of 12 months.
Commenting on the launch, Manu Sharma, Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said:
The Galaxy C9 Pro will enhance and give users the best multimedia experience with its 6” Full HD sAMOLED display while delivering a powerhouse performance thanks to its advanced processor, 6GB RAM, huge battery power and storage. And to top it all, the superb 16MP front and rear camera with f1.9 lens will help users capture brilliant photos even in low light conditions.