Alcatel introduced Idol 4S with Android at the MWC earlier this year, now it has introduced the Idol 4S Windows 10 variant with slightly different specifications for T-Mobile in the U.S. Similar to the Android version this also comes in a box that can transform into a VR headset and also has Continuum support that lets you seamlessly connect the phone to a second screen, keyboard and mouse for a desktop experience.
Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows 10 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, Dragontrail glass protection
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor (2×2.15GHz + 2×1.6GHz) with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory upto 128GB via micro SD card
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Fingerprint sensor
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 84-degree wide angle lens
- Dual 1.2W multi-directional speaker, Hi-Fi audio
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows 10 comes in Black with Gold color, is priced at $469.99 and will be available from T-Mobile stores in the U.S. beginning November 10.