Lenovo just launched the Z2 Plus, successor of last year’s Z1, as it had promised. It has a 5-inch 1080p LTPS 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) with quick focus in just 0.1 seconds and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button that can unlock the phone in under 0.1 seconds and even works even if your finger is wet. It has a 3500mAh battery with dual fast charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge the phone up to 80% in 1 hour.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Lenovo Z2 Plus comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 19,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon.in from September 25th midnight. Lenovo will also sell Chrono Case and Stealth Case for the smartphone separately for Rs. 1299 and Rs. 699, respectively.