LeEco just announced the Le Pro3 smartphone at an event in China. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 821 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8 on top. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.1 seconds and a 8-megapixel font-facing camera. It has unibody metal design and is just 7.5 mm thick.
It packs a 4070mAh buit-in battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that offers 3 hours of talk time with just 5 minutes of charging using 24W fast charger. It doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack and uses USB Type-C for CDLA (Continual Lossless Digital Audio) and also has dual speakers.
LeEco Le Pro3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 80% NTSC color gamut, 500 nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) storage, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- CDLA audio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LeEco Le Pro3 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 270 / Rs. 18,070 approx.) and 6GB RAM with 64G storage version is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 299 / Rs. 20,080 approx.) There is also special Zhang Yimou edition with 4GB RAM with 64GB for 2499 yuan (US$ 374 / Rs. 25,100 approx.) and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage at 2999 yuan (US$ 449 / Rs. 30,129 approx.). It will be available for order from today and ships from September 28th.