If rumours are to be believed, this is the Samsung I9200 which might look like a fashion oriented handset due to its slim profile but you will be amazed when you read it’s specifications.
This might very well be the phone of the year if the device as shown in the picture comes with the following rumoured specifications:
- 4.3″ Capacitive Touchscreen with Super AMOLED2 Technology and 720*1280 Pixels Resolution
- 2GHz Processor (Could be Dual-Core 1GHz CPU)
- 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM
- 32GB Internal Memory with micro-SD Card Slot Supporting Cards upto 32GB
- Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with A-GPS Support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 8 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus and Full-HD (1080p ie 1920*1080 pixels) Video Recording
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
It will be released in the 1st quarter of 2011 at an approximate starting price of 800 US Dollars.