LeEco (formerly known as Letv) has started selling its flagship Le Max smartphone in India, as it had promised at the launch event last month. It also announced that it received 2,20,000 sales orders for Le 1s smartphones and received 2,028,000 registrations in first three flash sales on Flipkart. It sold a new Silver colored version of the phone in today’s sale.
It got 55,000 orders in 9 seconds in today’s sale and received 3,93,000 registrations, 95,000 orders in 20 seconds in the second flash sale last week and 70,000 units in just 2 seconds in the first flash sale. The Le 1s smartphone will be available through open sale on 25th February.
Regrading the sales, Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India said:
We believe that with this third highly successful outcome, LeEco has lived up to its global reputation of being a market disruptor and game changer. Le Max, the top-selling premium Superphone, which joins the sales in India for the first time, has proved to be a strong contender. Le 1s, the all-time best seller and record breaker, disrupts the market and manifests the ‘LeEco phenomenon’. We are delighted with the huge vote of confidence that Indian consumers have given us and am confident that going forward we will continue to offer more exciting products.
Anil Goteti, VP – Smartphones, Flipkart, said:
Le 1s has witnessed great momentum over the last three flash sales on our platform. With overwhelming customer response and great reviews, we are confident that this partnership will create new benchmarks in the online smartphone space in India.
LeEco Le Max specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 2 micron pixel size, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader
- 4G (FDD-LTE: B1/3/7; TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41), WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
The LeEco Le Max is priced at Rs. 32,999 for 64GB Silver variant and Rs. 36,999 for the 128GB Gold variant. It is now available exclusively from Flipkart and comes with discount of up to Rs. 20,000 in exchange for old phones. Flipkart also offers 1500 off for Axis Bank Debit and Credit Card customers and Rs.1250 off on purchases through EMI With SBI Credit Cards. We unboxed the Le Max recently, check out the video below.