At its CES 2016 event Qualcomm showed off the Letv Le Max Pro, which becomes the first smartphone to be announced with Qualcomm’s upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor and Qualcomm Sense ID Fingerprint technology that will offer more secure authentication on mobile devices. Snapdragon 820 also has 802.11ad multi-gigabit Wi-Fi and X12 LTE with Cat. 12/13 download speeds of up to 600 Mbps. Other features are similar to the Letv Le Max that was introduced last year.
LeTV Le Max Pro specifications
- 6.33-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) based EUI
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 167.1×83.5×8.95mm; Weight: 204g
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support
- 4MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG
- Fingerprint reader with Qualcomm Sense ID
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- 3400mAh battery
The LeTV Le Max Pro is expected to launch later this year. No word on the pricing yet.