Sony just announced Xperia C5 Ultra, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone, as expected. It packs a 6-inch 1080p display with just 0.8mm slim bezels, is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, LED flash and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with Exmor RS sensor and selfie flash.
It also comes with 4G LTE support and in a dual SIM variant – Xperia C5 Ultra Dual depending on the markets. It also has one-handed mode and Clear Audio+ presents.
Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and C5 Ultra Dual specifications
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with 700 MHz Mali T-760MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM (Only on C5 Ultra Dual)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Exmor RS sensor, 25 mm wide-angle lens with 80-degree field of view, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with Selfie flash, Exmor RS sensor, 22 mm wide-angle lens with 88-degree field of view
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 79.6 x 8.2 mm; Weight: 187g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2930mAh battery with STAMINA mode
The Sony Xperia C5 Ultra comes in black, white and a glossy soft mint colors. It will roll out in selected countries across emerging markets from mid-August. Sony has not announced the pricing yet.