- Sony PlayStation 4 confirmed to arrive in India by 2013, Pre order page open [Update]
- ASUS WL-330NUL world’s smallest portable router launched in India for Rs. 3500
- Panasonic Introduces LUMIX GF5 with Ultra Compact Digital Interchangeable Lens
- SanDisk Introduces World’s Fastest 128GB SDXC Card at CES 2012
- Flipkart Now Offer Online Wallet for easy Payments
Micromax has just entered into the television business by launching a bunch of LED TVs and accessories. Here are the prices for the Micromax LED TVs.
There are 6 models as of now. These Televisions are powered by AVEA – Audio Visual Entertainment Architechture
LED24K316 – Rs.15,990 (24 inch LED TV)
LEDL31FL24F – Rs.16,990 (24 inch FullHD LED TV)
LED32K316 – Rs.25,990 (32 inch HD LED TV)
LED42K316 – Rs.47,990 (42 inch Full HD LEDTV)
LEDK316K50F – Rs.79,990 (50 inch #D Full HD LED TV)
LEDT770K55F – Rs.1,29,990 ( 55 inch 3D Full HD LED TV with Smart TV)
These TVs will be made in the company’s facility in India at Uttrakhand. The company has also launched a blu-ray player , 2 home-theatres and a Android dongle for Smart TV operation.
The 2 Home Theatre systems launched are HT037F1 and HT089F1 with 5.1 surround sound speakers and 4000-5000 watts PMPO. The HT037F1 is priced at Rs.5990 and HT089F1 is priced at Rs.6990. The Smartstick is priced at Rs.4990.
The 3D Bluray player is competitively priced at Rs.6490.