- LG Unveils 14-inch X-Note Z430 Ultrabook
- Logitech Z443 Multimedia Speaker System launched in India for Rs. 5995
- Pebble Smart Watch ships on 23rd January to Kickstarter backers
- Samsung Announces New Enhanced ML-3750ND Workgroup Printer
- FUJIFILM Introduces X-Pro 1- First Digital Camera with Mirror-less Interchangeable Lens
EDIMAX Technology has launched AR-7186WnA/B, Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router that has been redesigned for India. It features a detachable 5dBi high gain antenna, Advanced MIMO technology, built-in virtual server and DMZ features and IP sharing and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). It offers wireless 802.11n speeds up to 150Mbps.
Features of Edimax AR-7186WnA/B Wireless ADSL Modem Router
- Supports ADSL 1/2/2+ (annex A & B)
- Detachable 5dBi antenna for enhanced coverage
- Four 10/100 RJ-45 Fast Ethernet ports
- MDI/MDIx for full Ethernet switch functionality
- Support for wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards for speeds up to 150Mbps
- Virtual sever and DMZ for better security for online gaming, VoIP phones and more
- IP/MAC address filtering, application filtering and URL filtering
- WPS button for quick connections with WPS compatible network devices
The Edimax AR-7186WnA/B is priced at Rs. 2,660 (MRP) and comes with a with 3 year warranty. It is expected to go on sale in India in March 2013.