- Samsung Ties-up with iMusti.com to Provide Applications for Samsung Smart TVs
- Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock hands-on
- Rapoo E9080 Wireless Touchpad Keyboard launched in India for Rs. 4629
- LG launches the 84 inch 4K UHD TV at CES along with 55 and 65 inch models
- Apple launches new iTunes for PC/Mac as well as the mobile devices
Acer today announced the launch of their new projector, called the K520 Hybrid LED-Laser Projector, at the CeBIT 2012 show.
The new projector features a unique hybrid LED-laser light-source technology to achieve vibrant imagery with long-lasting 2000 lumens brightness. The hybrid LED-laser light source has helped to improve the overall color brightness to a great extent, when compared to the high-pressure mercury lamps and also increases the light source to a maximum of 20,000 hours.
The K520 also features Acer EcoProjection, for environment-friendly power management along with ExtremeECO mode to reduce power consumption up to 90%. Also do check out some of the other features of the new Acer’s projector.
Acer K520 Hybrid LED-Laser Projector Features
- DynamicBlack 100,000:1 contrast ratio
- 2000 lumens brightness
- 1024×768 (XGA) resolution
- 40° vertical keystone correction
- Full HD signal support
- 24p frame rate presents true-to-master motion
- 3D image output support
- VGA port
- Composite Video port
- Composite Video/Audio for analog signals
- HDMI port