- Samsung to unveil 98 inch UHD display and 31.5 inch UHD monitor at IFA 2013
- WD Adds New Entertainment Services & Remote Control app for WD TV
- ASUS Launches Ultra-Slim ZENBOOK UX31E Laptop in India @ Rs. 89,990
- Dell Venue 8 Pro, the company’s first 8 inch Windows tablet, and Venue 11 Pro announced
- Samsung Announces Smart Monitor TB750 in Korea
AOC, one of the popular display companies, today has unveiled its latest Full HD IPS monitor 69 ID series. The 69 ID series is the first in India to feature Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) technology which lets the user to connect the Android gadgets and directly display the contents in Full HD monitors. Not only does the AOC 69 ID Series IPS Monitors come with MHL, but they also have the Clear Vision image performance engine, an Ultra-high Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 20M: 1 which ensures great image quality.
AOC’s 69 ID Series brings a ultra-slim and sleek design with an appearance of no top and side bezels. There is a matte anti-glare coating on the screen that ensures fingerprints or smudges don’t stick to the screen. The monitors come with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 widescreen resolution and a response time of 5ms (GTG). In terms of connectivity, the monitors come with VGA, HDMI, HDMI with MHL, and DisplayPort inputs which can be used to connect to external devices. The LED backlit monitors are also 50% more energy efficient than the usual LCD monitors.
Key Features of the 69 ID Series
• 2mm ultra-narrow bezel for a virtually borderless appearance
• Ultra-thin IPS Panel for consistent image appearance from all viewing positions
• Non-reflective matte anti-glare coating that won’t leave smudges or fingerprints on the screen
• Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution
• 5ms (GTG) response time for smooth motion playback
• Multimedia connectivity with VGA, HDMI, HDMI with MHL, DisplayPort inputs
The monitor series is now available in India in three sizes 22inch (i2269Vwm), 23inch (i2369Vm) & 27inch (i2769Vm) priced at Rs 10,990, Rs 13,590 and Rs 20,490 respectively.