- Samsung launches ATIV Smart PCs, Series 5 Touch Ultrabook and Series 9 15-inch Notebook in India
- LG Showcases Upcoming New Range of IPS Display Monitors
- Fujitsu unveils STYLISTIC Q702 Hybrid Windows 8 tablet in India
- New Honda Dio Launched for Rs. 42,362 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi)
- Apple Announces New Apple TV with 1080p Video Support
Philips has launched AirFryer in Inida which reduces the need for oil for cooking and makes it possible to cook using just air. The AirFryer is equipped with Philips’ patented Rapid Air Technology that uses fast-circulating hot air to create great-tasting fried food containing up to 80% less fat and is a healthy alternative to traditional frying.
Features of Philips AirFryer
- Adjustable temperature control for the perfect result
- Recipe booklet full of inspiring recipes and tips and tricks
- Food separator to fry different dishes at the same time
- Rapid Air technology fries the tastiest food without the oil
- Timer with ready signal and auto shutoff
- Integrated air filter keeps your kitchen fresh and clean
- Dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning
The Philips AirFryer comes complete with a recipe book containing 25 delicious recipes keeping in mind the Indian palate and is priced at Rs. 14,995. It is available at leading premium retail chains across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Indore.