- Opera expands widget offering to all mobile phones
- Nikon D5300 DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi and GPS announced in India
- Kleeto Introduces New Feature to Save Video/Audio Clips
- Samsung Launches New Wireless Printers For Efficient Home & Small Business Solutions
- Dell announces the new 2-in-1 XPS 11 with a Quad HD display and Intel Haswell processors
Nikon India has launched the latest COOLPIX model – COOLPIX S6600. The S6600 is the first Coolpix model that comes with a vari-angle monitor and it offers high-power zoom capability with a BSI(backside illumination) CMOS sensor. With the new powerful zoom capability and a vari-angle monitor, Nikon hopes to make photography a better experience.
One of the highlights of the Coolpix S6600 is its side-hinged vari-angle monitor that will be make the S6600 capable of flexible shooting. The vari-angle monitor will make self-portraits easier along with making low angle and high angle shots more easy. The S6600 comes with Gesture control that will let the users control the camera remotely by moving their hand when taking self-portraits.
The 16MP camera that comes with a backside illumination CMOS image sensor ensures that very little noise is captured in the shots where the light is low. A lens-shift vibration reduction (VR) function, and a 12× optical zoom NIKKOR lens with a closest focusing distance of just 2 cm make the camera ideal for macro photography. In terms of connectivity, the Coolpix S6600 comes with WiFi and it lets you quickly transfer files from your digital camera.
The Nikon Coolpix will be available for Rs. 14,450 starting from the third week of September 2013. It will be available in three colors – Red, Silver and Black.