Lava 3G 402+ with 4-inch display, dual-core processor launched for Rs. 6499
The Lava 3G 402+ that went on pre-order last week, has been officially launched in India. It has a 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It has 3G, Dual SIM support with dual standby, 3MP rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with 4GB of internal memory and has 512MB of RAM. an upgrade from 512MB internal memory and 256MB RAM, in the Iris 402.
Commenting on the launch Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, Lava International Ltd., said,
Lava aims to live up to the demands of its consumers by providing them the best 3G enabled devices at affordable prices as a growing number of people feel it is important to stay connected on social networks and utilize 3G mobile internet on the go. With a strong market intelligence, we have now launched 3G 402+ for an enhanced overall user experience.
Lava 3G 402+ specifications
- 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 .2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 3MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) Auto-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 11.4mm thick and weighs 124g
- 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB Internal memory (2.25 GB user memory), Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1500 mAh battery
The Lava 3G 402+ comes in Metallic Grey, Metallic Brown and Ivory White colors and is priced at Rs. 6,499 (MRP). The phone is already on pre-order from retail sites for Rs. 5,499.