Well the day is finally here. Sony Ericsson is set to unveil the Sony Ericsson Rachel/XPERIA X10. There have been numerous leaks on the internet about the device.
Even Sony Ericsson had given us some sneak previews of the phone. So we decided to refresh your mind with details, pictures and videos of the phone before it’s announcement.
First things first. Sony Ericsson has created a site called What’s Next as a sneak preview to the XPERIA X10.
Secondly this is the sneak preview video that Sony Ericsson have supplied us with:
Now another video which shows the Media UI of the phone:
Now onto the features of the phone that you can expect:
- 1GHz Snapdragon Processor
- Google Android OS
- 4″ Touchscreen Display with 854*480 Resolution
- 32GB Internal Memory, micro-SD Card Slot, 256MB RAM
- Accelerometer, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 8 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus, Geo-Tagging, Face-Detection and Touch Focus
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, DLNA, mini-USB
- Black and White Colours
We will inform you with the latest news on the XPERIA X10 as Sony Ericsson announces it.