Vodafone India launches new My Vodafone app for Android, iOS and BlackBerry
Vodafone India has launched a new My Vodafone self service app for iOS, Android and Blackberry platforms. This lets you pay phone bills, recharge prepaid account, track service requests, subscribe to the best offers and more. The app allows real-time integration with Vodafone systems to access several information such as billing, recharge and data consumption. This works both on GPRS and 3G and also on Wi-Fi (Registration requires Vodafone Data Connectivity).
Even though the app has been available for the past few months, the updated version 2.0 app brings a lot of new features several improvements that makes it faster.
Speaking about the app, Vivek Mathur, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India, said
As customers evolve they will increasingly seek self-service. An easily accessible and user friendly portal is essential in this context. We believe ‘My Vodafone’ app will help our customers track daily usage and empower them in line with our proposition of ‘POWER TO YOU’.
Features of My Vodafone for Android, iOS and BlackBerry
- View your current bill details, charges, unbilled amount, credit limit etc
- Pay bills or recharge your account using your Credit Card
- View recent payments made or Check your main and bonus balance
- View and subscribe to best offers
- View/Change Bill preferences
- View recent recharges and deductions
- View current voice plan details, data plan details and recent data usage
- View current data plan details and data usage