Where’s My Water? released back in 2011 for Android and iOS for $0.99. Now the sequel Where’s My Water? 2 has been launched for iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone 8 devices for free of cost. This game has new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. It has the same gameplay mechanics as the first one. All you need is to cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends! The iPhone and iPad app even has Facebook connect that lets you see the scores of your friends. The game is expected to launch for Android devices soon.
Features of Where’s My Water? 2
- Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
- Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
- Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
- ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
- Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure! (only for iPhone and iPad)
- Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
- Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
- Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Check out the Where’s My Water? 2 gameplay on the iPhone 5 and the Nokia Lumia 625.