Asphalt 8: Airborne for iPhone and iPad goes free for a limited time
Gameloft launched the Asphalt 8: Airborne for iPhone and iPad last month. Now the game has gone completely free for a limited period for both the iPhone and iPad, so you don’t have to pay $0.99 / Rs. 55 for the game. The new game in the Asphalt franchise has the most life-like graphics ever with the new physics engine that would give you a realistic feel when you pull death-defying stunts, destroy objects in your path, and catch major air off ramps.
Feature of Asphalt 8: Airborne
- Drive 47 high-performance cars (80% New!) from Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
- Hit the ramps and take the race upward, Perform barrel rolls and wild 360 degree jumps and Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
- 9 different settings like Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert & other exciting locations!
- 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
- Stunning visuals with next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 opponents!
- Tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
Download Asphalt 8: Airborne – iPhone and iPad
The game is around 884 MB, so make sure you are connected to a WiFi network, if you don’t want to lose your 3G data.Don’t forget to check out the Asphalt 8: Airborne gameplay videos on the Apple iPhone 5 and the iPad mini
The game is free only for the weekend, till September 16th. Hurry!