Yahoo! has updated the Flickr app for iPhone with a new camera and photo filters. Yahoo! acquired GhostBird Software, creators of popular iOS photography apps KitCam, and the new features are result of it, created by GhostBird Software team. The update brings live inline filters and editing capabilities, Live Filters let you see how your photo looks while you take it. Other camera features include, composition grids, focus lock and exposure points.
This update also brings advanced editing tools that lets you crop, sharpen, balance color, use Levels, add vignette and more.
New features in Flickr for iPhone v2.20.1134
- New set of filters that lets you personalize your photos
- Live filters to preview the effects before you snap your shot
- Now you can customize your filters to get the exact effects you’re looking for.
- New camera tools with grids, pinch to zoom, and the ability to lock your focus and exposure points.
- New editing tools such as enhance, crop, sharpen, adjust color, use levels, add vignettes and more.
Download Flickr for iPhone from the Apple iTunes Store for free, if you don’t have it yet.